- Private Cremation– Your pet is placed alone in the cremation chamber. After the cremation takes place, your pet’s remains are removed from the chamber, processed and returned to you in the urn of your choice. See Shop page for some of our urn selections or visit our showroom located in downtown Panama City. (By appointment only until we finish post-hurricane repairs/construction.) Contact Peaceful Pets at 850-819-7386 for cost of service.
- Communal Cremation– Several pets are placed in the cremation chamber at once. Therefore, there is no way to ensure that the cremated remains are comprised of only your pet. Contact Peaceful Pets at 850-819-7386 for cost of service.
Other Service Options:
- Home & Veterinarian Pick Up: we will come to your home or meet you at your veterinarian’s office.
- Final Goodbye: You are welcome to say your final farewell to your beloved pet at our downtown Panama City office. There is no charge for this service, but it must be scheduled and documented at time of pick up or drop off.
- Burial Assistance: Peaceful Pets can order a variety of caskets and grave markers if you choose to bury your pet at your home.
- After Hours & Weekend Pick Up Arrangements: Please email or call us at 850-819-7386 to discuss pick up arrangements.
- Memorial Boxes
- Memorial Plaques
- Memorial Jewelry
- Paw Prints
How Can We Help?
We will work diligently to help you lovingly honor your pet.